The Chronicles of Exandria Vol. II: The Legend of Vox Machina is Coming Fall 2018
Written by Rachel on August 3, 2018
We are so excited to share some very special news from our live show at Gen Con 2018 with you!
Our first art book, The Chronicles of Exandria: The Tale of Vox Machina, was released late last year and told the first half of the story of Vox Machina through a collection of amazing creations by our community of fan artists. We’re excited to share that our follow-up art book, The Chronicles of Exandria Vol. II: The Legend of Vox Machina, will be released in fall 2018.
And now, some details!
- Similar to the first book, we’ll have standard and deluxe versions of The Chronicles of Exandria: The Legend of Vox Machina available for purchase. The standard version (pictured below) features Vox Machina cover art by comic book legends Matteo Scalera and Moreno Denisio.
- The deluxe version features a faux leather cover and gold foil stamping, as well as a sweet ribbon to help you keep your place. The deluxe version of the art book will also come with a print of the standard cover art created by Matteo Scalera and Moreno Denisio.
- Both the standard and deluxe books are 258 pages of awesomeness.
- Our second art book features art from 96 community artists from around the world and tells the story of the second half of our first campaign. We selected 206 different pieces of art.
- The book will be sold exclusively through the Critical Role online shop.
We’ll have more to share soon, so please keep an eye out for more details at here at critrole.com.